Faraa ♥: 92 facts about me..?

Entry About Follow Fanfics Gallery



  • SPM's over, and I'm finally done with school. Now what?


Mademoiselle

Tagboard

Questions?

Followers

credits
92 facts about me..?
1:53 PG | 0 comment(s)

//tagged by the awesome chingu of mine.. wanna see her blog? click here
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 92 truths about you. At the end, tag your friends. Then tell your friends that he/she is tagged.

*Okay, let's get started. started this at 2.46 a.m.

Full name: Nur Izzati Farhana
Birthday: 11 Sept 1996

WHAT WAS YOUR:

1. Last beverage : Dutch Lady Full Cream milk :)
2. Last phone call : dunno..
3. Last text message : from piqa.. a month ago. :p
4. Last song : Troublemaker- JS & HyunA
5. Last time you cried : just now.. watching a sad scene from a drama.. :(

HAVE YOU EVER :
6. Dated someone twice : I never dated anyone..
7. Been cheated : in what way??
8. Kissed someone and regretted it : NOPE... because I never kissed anyone..
9. Lost someone special : yepp..
10. Been depressed : almost all the time..
11. Been drunk and threw up : I'm not going to drink the HARAM drinks..

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12. Blue
13. White
14. Yellow

SINCE LAST YEAR (2010), HAVE YOU :
15. Made a new friend : yeah
16. Fallen out of love : urmm.. I supposed not?
17. Laughed until you cried : yes..
18. Met someone who changed you : I don't think so..
19. Found out who your true friends were : maybe..?
20. Found out someone was talking about you : hoho.. yeah, and it hurts..
21. Kissed anyone on your FB friend's list : NO

GENERAL:
22. How many people on your FB friends list do you know in real life : well, most of them..
24. Do you have any pets : no
25. Do you want to change your name : why? It's perfectly fine, my mom gave it to me.. <3
26. What did you do for your last birthday : oh.. just hanging around in my dorm.. *BORING!
27. What time did you wake up today : well.. I don't really know..
28. What were you doing at midnight last night : watching Idol Maknae Rebellion on YouTube for the 3rd time.. haha..
29. What is something you can't wait for : my true love.. :)
30. Last time you saw your mother : before she went to sleep, just now..
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life : I want to turn my life back and never got to that damn place..
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom? Never met anyone named Tom in my life..
34. What's getting on your nerves right now : my damn PC that won't turn on..
35. Most visited webpage(s) : Facebook, YouTube, Blogger.. duhh
37. Nickname(s) : Farha
38. Relationship Status : Single.. and happy to be this way..
39.Zodiac Sign : Virgo
40. He or She : She
41. Elementary : St. Monica Primary
42. High School : ermm.. does secondary school counts as High School?
43. College : too young for that..
44. Hair color : guess..
45. Long or short hair : sorry, it's a secret~
47. Do you have a crush on someone? I guess.. :)
48. What do you like about yourself? I don't really know..
50. Tattoos : NEVER
51. Righty or lefty : proud to be lefty!! like Kim Jonghyun :)

FIRSTS :
52. First surgery : a long time ago..
53. First piercing : never.. 0.o
54. First best friend : met her in kindergarten (2002) Pithrianey~!
55. First sport you joined : well, I was a runner in Primary One.. hehe..
56. First vacation : how am I supposed to remember this??

RIGHT NOW:
59. Eating : no..
60. Drinking : plain water.. good for your health.. hehe..
61. I'm about to : write my fanfic.. ^_^
62. Listening to : U-KISS - I Don't Understand
63. Waiting to : meet Lee Kiseop in my dreams.. :)

YOUR FUTURE :
64. Want kids? Sure, if can.. :P
65. Get Married? Of course la (when I'm old enough) .. I don't wanna be 'andartu'..
66. Career? hell yeah~

WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes : eyes
68. Hugs or kisses : hugs
69. Shorter or taller : taller
70. Older or Younger : older
71. Romantic or Spontaneous : romantic
72. Nice stomach or nice arms : what does that supposed to mean??
73. Sensitive or loud : I don't really care..
74. Hook-up or relationship : relationship
75. Funny or Shy? don't care also..

HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger : eww.. NO
77. Drank hard liquor : HARAM.. u know?
80. Broke someone's heart : I dunno.. I don't read people's heart..
81. Had your own heart broken : ermm.. yeah, who wouldn't?
82. Been arrested : haha.. do I look like a criminal??
83. Turned someone down : err.. NO.
84. Cried when someone died : yeah, if they're special to me..

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself : not really.. well most of the time..
87. Miracles : yes
88. Love at first sight : yes, it can happen to anyone.. *coup de foudre~!
89. Heaven : yes.. it's compulsory to have faith in it.. *one of the 'perkara ghaib' in Islam
90. Santa Clause : NO
91. The tooth fairy : NO
92. Angels : yes.. refer to my answer in #89
-ended 3.38 am-
wow, took me so long to answer this, maybe because I was busy chatting with my beloved friend?

and I want to tag.... anyone who read this entry.. ahakzz.. >:D

0 Ulasan:


Catat Ulasan