Faraa ♥: The Boy Next Door part I

Entry About Follow Fanfics Gallery



  • SPM's over, and I'm finally done with school. Now what?


Mademoiselle

Tagboard

Questions?

Followers

credits
The Boy Next Door part I
8:59 PG | 2 comment(s)


Please ignore the typos and mistakes. 100% imagination is recommended for the story.
Click here for synopsis and characters.



No. 51, Aejong Road
9.30 a.m.

"Hey Kyoung Mi. I heard there's a new guy in your block."

"Huh? Who? Oh, do you mean ..." she pointed to the house next to hers.

Eun Hye nodded. She noticed an uneasy feeling on her friend's face.

"Oh, that Kwangmin guy. Why, are you interested? Just take him, then."

"Wae? Don't you like him?" Eun Hye asked. As soon as she finished her sentence, a tall, handsome young man came out from the house that Kyoung Mi pointed before. He noticed the two girls are looking at him. He smiled, showing his shiny, bright teeth.

"Annyeong! How are you, Kyoung Mi?" He looked at the girl next to Kyoung Mi, who he was not familiar with. "Oh, who is that girl? Is she your friend?"

Kyoung Mi did not replied. Her friend just stared at her, wondering why she remained silent after being greeted by a HOT guy.

"Ah, looks like our friend here is being a bit arrogant, don't you think?" said Kwangmin, looking at Eun Hye as if asking for support. Eun Hye just smiled, mesmerized by the charm of the handsome guy in front of her.

"That's okay, Kyoung Mi. We can always meet anytime. We live next door, remember? Got to go. See you girls later." Kwangmin waved at them and walked away.

"Why won't you say anything? He was like the cutest boy I ever seen!"

Kyoung Mi removed her glasses and wiped it gently with a clean cloth. " You don't know his real attitude, dear."


No. 52, Aejong Road
7.50 p.m.

"That's okay, Kyoung Mi. We can always meet anytime. We live next door, remember? Got to go. See you girls later."

Unknowingly, Kwangmin carved a smile on his face. Yes, he can meet Kyoung Mi anytime he wants. He can annoy her when he wishes to. That nerdy girl Kyoung Mi never failed to make him smile. He couldn't tell why he acted so mean whenever she appears in front of him. Maybe it's because he had falled for her, since the first time he set his eyes on her.

Kwangmin rested his body on his comfy bed, remembering the moment he first came to this neighbourhood.

(flashback- a week ago)

knock knock.

"Annyeong haseyo. Is there anybody home?"

Kwangmin paused. He was busy organizing his new home when he heard the voice outside his house. He walked to the windows to check out who's on his door.

Kwangmin froze. He saw a young lady holding a bag of cookies standing on his door. "Wow, she's cute.." his heart was beating fast. Who is she? Why is she here?

He opened the door.

"Annyeong haseyo. My name is Park Kyoung Mi. I live next door. Nice to meet you."

Kwangmin was actually lost for words. He didn't know what to say to her.

"Oh, hi. Err.. can I help you?" The words just blurted out from his mouth.

"Well, actually I'm here to see if you need any help. You just moved in here, right? I see that you have a lot of things to organize." Ah... so this yeoja wants to help me.

"Umm, no thanks. I can manage this by myself," he said coldly.

"You seem exhausted. Here, I brought you some cookies. I made it myself," she gave the bag to him. He stared at her for a long time.

"Thanks. Well, anything else you want to say?"

"Err.. no. That's all. Goodbye," and she left.

Kwangmin was puzzled. Why is he acting all cocky? But at the same time, he was amazed. It was the first time a neighbour had ever talked to me. Back in the city he used to live, he never even knew who his neighbours was.

No. 51, Aejong Road
7.20 a.m.

"Oh no! I'm going to be late for school!"

Kyoung Mi was heading to her bicycle when she heard a voice she knew well.

"Annyeong! Late for school?"

There he is again! Look at that smirk on his face. So freaking ANNOYING!

"None of your business, mister."

"Hey, no need to be so formal. Just call me Kwangmin. Oh, wait.. I'm older than you, right? So you have to call me Oppa, arasoh?"

Kyoung Mi rolled her eyes. Oh, this idiot! Always disturbing me every single day!

"You've better get going now. Or else you'll be late for school. Bye Nerdy!" Kwangmin did a face. Wait a minute. What did he just called me?

KWANGMIN!!!

(to be continued)

2 Ulasan:

Blogger Haanie berkata...

nice storyline.. shoo sweet! can't wait for the next part.. Faraa hwaiting~

Blogger Izzati Farhana berkata...

aww~ thanks dear ;)


Catat Ulasan