Faraa ♥: first attempt..

Entry About Follow Fanfics Gallery



  • SPM's over, and I'm finally done with school. Now what?


Mademoiselle

Tagboard

Questions?

Followers

credits
first attempt..
1:23 PTG | 0 comment(s)

what's up guys?

so, today I'm going to do my real first attempt on fanfics, but maybe I'll just do a one shot story because I have to go back to hostel soon.

NOTE: this story is in English. and yeah, it's my first attempt so don't hate me if you don't like the story.

The Boy Next Door by Faraa :)



Synopsis:
A story about a 19-year-old named Kwangmin who moved in to a new neighbourhood quite far from the busy city of Seoul. There he met a high school student named Kyoung Mi, who happened to be his neighbour. He found her attractive, although she concealed her beauty by wearing nerdy spectacles and rarely speaks with boys. Therefore, he liked to disturb her and did anything to annoy her. As a matter of fact, it was only his effort to gain her attention. But Kyoung Mi failed to see his intention and labeled him as her arch enemy.

Here are the characters...

Jo Kwangmin

19 years old. Freshly graduated from high school. Kyoung Mi's neighbour.


Park Kyoung Mi

17 years old. A friendly High school student. Nerdy and carefree. Lives alone- her parents are overseas.


Kim Eun Hye

17 years old. Kyoung Mi's best friend.

So, how was it? Right now I'm still writing the story. I hope I can finish it as soon as possible.

Yeah, this is my first attempt. Wish me luck guys. :)


0 Ulasan:


Catat Ulasan