Faraa ♥: I'm back, peeps ! :DD

Entry About Follow Fanfics Gallery



  • SPM's over, and I'm finally done with school. Now what?


Mademoiselle

Tagboard

Questions?

Followers

credits
I'm back, peeps ! :DD
6:02 PTG | 7 comment(s)


Assalamualaikum w.b.t.



Hi, guys! It's been a while since I last updated this blog... In fact, it's been almost a year now since my last post regarding the hiatus. Wow, it's been a really long time ago, isn't it?

So, do you miss me? LOL just kidding... Anyways, I'm currently not feeling fine rite now. Why? Let me tell you why.

Have I ever told you that I'm currently studying at a boarding school in a rural area? Well, that rural area happens to be at

LAHAD DATU, SABAH

which is now being famous for a ruckus caused by those intruders which eventually cause me to have a temporary school break.

For most Malaysians, I guess you've already know what happened in the district, rite? OMO ~ how devastating... and not forgetting the phrase 'SCARY AS HELL' ... And for those who didn't know what's happening here you can click here for info.


doesn't this give you the chills?


Well... as far as I know, I won't be going to school until the district regains peace again. YEAYY ! NO SCHOOL ..! but seriously, I don't really like these unwanted school breaks. This is like wasting my precious time at school for I am preparing myself for my 'warzone' with what is commonly being feared by 17-year-old Malaysians - - - > SPM (as in Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia) ~(≧o≦)

Okay, enough about that... Let's just pray for their (and our) safety and hope that everything's gonna be fine. Amin.

p/s. Maybe I'm missing you ~

7 Ulasan:

Anonymous Tanpa Nama berkata...

Gud job...

Blogger Izzati Farhana berkata...

thanks.. emm, may I know who is this?

Anonymous Tanpa Nama berkata...

I la....hihi...your writing ok lah...senang faham...

Blogger Izzati Farhana berkata...

huhu.. I tu siapa? o_0

Anonymous Tanpa Nama berkata...

Hahahaha....pi belajar lah...

Blogger Witha berkata...

Hi Faraa!
Sending my prayers for our people in Lahad Datu & Sempoerna...

Witha

Blogger Izzati Farhana berkata...

Hi Witha :)

Thanks for your support... Hope that this unfortunate event will be put to an end...


Catat Ulasan